Best practice examples serve as role models. But can you really orientate yourself on them? Do you have to strive for the best right away or rather measure yourself against your peers?
Since 2014, the Smart Hero Award has been recognizing and highlighting examples of best practice in social engagement in and with social media.
This session highlights the 5 steps to learning from others:
1. understand what they are doing right, analyze whether their strategy is transferable to your own engagement area, and identify the conditions for transfer,
2. Develop your own concept,
3. build the competencies for it,
4. put the concept into practice, and
5. evaluate the success of the implementation.