2020: Together against Fake News – Give Disinformation no Chance
Stiftung Digitale Chancen (Digital Opportunities Foundation – SDC) will be the German National Partner for ALL DIGITAL Week for the ninth time.
The ALL DIGITAL Week 2020 in Germany will be about acquiring digital skills and competences to identify and fight disinformation. Like every year, all people are invited to take part, and the organisers will have various events and training sessions for different target groups: senior citizens, educators, school children and their parents.
During the last week of March, SDC will organise several training sessions for school students and their parents and grandparents facilitating handling disinformation, identifying what is fake and what is fact. Furthermore, SDC will conduct several workshops for trainers and e-facilitators related to the digital inclusion and promotion of infrastructure of the rural area.
Additionally, SDC will provide senior citizens in a retirement home with tablets and give them the first introduction on how to use these devices. At the same time, trainings for people who are looking for jobs will take place. SDC will invite job seekers to take part and learn more about job related digital skills and competences.
In order to reach digital competence centres and target groups on the national level, SDC will address its data base with more than 6.000 organisations working on promoting digital skills, providing homes , care and meeting places for disadvantaged groups. Among these organisations are libraries, youth centres, senior centres and computer clubs that use the ALL DIGITAL Week to plan and implement activities for their target groups or that are happy to bring more visibility to their events by putting them under the umbrella of the campaign. These events will be made public with the help of the map of events on the website of the ALL DIGITAL Week.
Contact: Nenja Wolbers, Project Manager
- Report on ALL DIGITAL Week 2019 in Germany
- Photos 2019
- Overview of commitments for ALL DIGITAL Week 2019 in Germany
- ALL DIGITAL Week 2019 in Germany: Be Digital – Improve and Share Your Skills
- Culture Meets Digital during ALL DIGITAL Week 2019
- ALL DIGITAL Week 2019 in Dortmund
- ALL DIGITAL Week in Dortmund – Workshop “Facebook… and then?”
- ALL DIGITAL Week 2019 in Dortmund – an interesting experience!
- ALL DIGITAL WEEK in Dortmund – Get your job online
- ALL DIGITAL WEEK in Dortmund – #openyoureyes – face cyberbully
- Review of ALL DIGITAL Week 2018 in Germany
- Blogpost: ALL DIGITAL Week 2018 Germany – The ALL DIGITAL Week is for everybody!
- Blogpost: #alldigitalweek 2018 in Dortmund, Germany: From dial to touchscreen
- Blogpost: #alldigitalweek 2018 in Dortmund, Germany: What does my child do online?
- Overview of commitments for ALL DIGITAL Week 2018 in Germany
- Blogpost: GOW17 in Germany: Chances and challenges of the Internet event
- Blogpost: GOW17 – Team Dortmund: 2 new training courses
- Blogpost:Growing up with media in Germany
- Blogpost: Great GOW in Dortmund University!
- Blogpost: “Seniors – Fit in the internet!” – a raving success of GOW17 in Dortmund University
- Blogpost: Get Online Week 2017: All the Training courses in Dortmund
- Overview of GOW17 commitments and activities in Germany
- Overview of GOW16 commitments and activities in Germany
- Blogpost: GOW16 in Germany: Kids code their own computer games with Scratch
- Blogpost: GOW16 in Germany: Young people find their strengths with YouRock.Jobs
- Blogpost: GOW16 in Germany: Levato answers questions on PC and smartphones use at the exhibition
- Photos: GOW16 in Germany
- Blogpost: Young people find their strengths with YouRock
- Blogpost: Surfing with tablets for senior citizens
- Blogpost: It’s time to discover skills again!
- Photos: GOW 2015 in Germany
- Blogpost: GOW 2015 in Dortmund
- Video: GOW 2015 in Dortmund
- Dortmund report on GOW 2015
- GOW12 in Germany
- GOW2012 video from Germany: At missile base – Are you up to it?
- GOW2012 partner for Germany: Stiftung Digitale Chancen