What can you do?
Anyone can JOIN the campaign by
- organising an online/offline event, training, workshop or relevant activity focusing on digital skills, taking place during 14 March-14 April;
- putting it on the map (from 20th January 2022);
- promoting the campaign and value of digital skills, sharing their stories, photos and videos through their social media channels and website (using the hashtags #ADWeeks2022 #AllDigitalWeeks);
- Enhancing digital skills and promoting digital inclusion and accessibility
- Fostering digital literacy and tackling disinformation
- Promoting the use of the European Digital Competence Framework (DigComp) and exploring the development of the European Digital Skills Certificate (EDSC)
- Achieving cybersecurity and safer internet
- Improving STEM and STE(A)M skills for society and encouraging girls’ and women’s participation in STEM studies and careers
We invite national networks, umbrella organisations, or those with capacity to have a big regional or national reach to join as partners of the campaign.
- Promote the campaign and planned activities to your network and raise awareness on the issues tackled by the campaign in your country
- Organise an international event in English and have it featured in the ALL DIGITAL Weeks 2022 agenda
- Encourage local organisations to add their events on the map
- Tell us about your activities! Write a blog about the campaign with an overview of what has happened in the country, highlighting best/most interesting events. Interesting news will be published here on our website and promoted through ALL DIGITAL’s social media accounts.
We invite digital competence centres, VET providers, lifelong learning organisations, youth organisations, schools, libraries, social enterprises and anyone else interested, to get involved by organising relevant events within All Digital Weeks .
What event could it be? Anything on the topic of the campaign from consultations, workshops, testing digital skills levels, to training courses, hackathons, and conferences. See some examples of activities HERE.
What to do? Simple Steps!
- Spread the word about the campaign and invite others to join! Don’t forget to use the All Digital Weeks banners and logos in your posts and announcements.
- Organise a training or awareness raising activity during 14 March – 14 April . You can browse through the list of resources for inspiration. Don’t forget to take photos/screenshots at the event!
- Add it to the map of events (you need to register on the website to add an event; the forms will be open at the end of February). You can add your event in your national language and at any time:
- post it as announcement and then go back and update it with photos and a more detailed description or
- post it after you conduct your activity.
- Share the news about your event – share your photos, videos, impressions and feedback from participants on social media with hashtags #ADWeeks2022
We also encourage you to write public blogposts about the events. Best posts will be published on the website here and promoted on ALL DIGITAL’s social media channels.
- Browse through the events available in your country and join one of them!
- If no training is available in your city/town, you can still use some of the available tools and resources to assess you current skills or gain new ones.
- Support the campaign by spreading the word about it offline and on social media with the hashtag #ADWeeks2022.
Should you wish to become a sponsor of the All Digital Weeks campaign, you can do so in a number of ways. You could support national networks in the country/countries, in which you operate, by helping with local promotion or PR, through direct sponsorship, or you could support the campaign centrally.
The campaign banners are available here.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us at contact(at)all-digital.org
» for any inquiries on supporting our campaign
» for any inquiries on having your news items published on the All Digital Weeks website