2020: Digital transformation of the society, government and businesses
The ALL DIGITAL Week 2020 in Latvia will be organised by the Latvian Information and Communication technology association (LIKTA), the national partner for the campaign since its start in 2010.
In Latvia the All Digital Week 2020 will address the wider scope of Digital transformation, not just skills, but also awareness of benefits of Digital technologies for citizens and Businesses.
There will be five thematic days with central events:
- March 23 – High level opening event “Latvia – digital leader “
- March 24 – Open data
- March 25 – Women in IT
- March 26 – Digital identity and security and Cyber night 2020
- March 27- ICT professionals day
Besides there will be many trainingsessions, online tests, webinars and other activities all around Latvia.
Central event with targeted topics will be organized by coordinators and principal partners.
In addition different training workshops, seminars, online tests and competitions will be organized by regional partners: libraries, schools, state employment agency centers, etc.
The campaign will be promoted through the special dedicated website www.eprasmes.lv; organisational websites www.likta.lv and www.mmu.lv and social media https://www.facebook.com/LIKTA.LV/
Contact: Mrs. Mara Jakobsone, Vice President
- Report on ALL DIGITAL Week 2018 in Latvia
- Photos from the ALL DIGITAL Week campaign
- Overview of the ALL DIGITAL Week commitments
- Blogpost: GOW17 in Latvia: Digital skills for future digital jobs
- Blogpost: GOW17: Focus on Digital security and Cybersecurity in Latvia
- Overview of GOW17 commitments and activities in Latvia