2020: Promoting digital and media literacy in education and learning
For the second year, the campaign in Serbia will be organised by the Media Education Centre.
The campaign will be organised in collaboration with the Intergovernmental Working Group for Media Literacy in Serbia and with the support from Serbian Minister without Portfolio in charge for Sustainable Development Goals and Demography Policy and Also, Serbian and Vojvodina Public Service.
The focus of the campaign will be media and digital literacy.
Media Education Centre (MEC) will hold a series of Media Literacy workshops in different places in Serbia as a part of the National Campaign about the importance of the creation of the new digital tools for development of the Global Citizenship Education and Education for Sustainable Development in Serbia.
Media Education Centre has very good experience in the EU-UNESCO Building Trust in Media project (start 2015, ongoing) with the focus on the new technologies, internet, social networks advocacy, campaign and non-formal education – preparation for the lifelong learning. Various materials from the project, from the background document to the position paper and the archive of the educational and promotional material, will be used during the All Digital Week in Serbia in workshops. Participants of the workshops will be future online-virtual volunteers and will will help in dissemination and visibility.
The events are planned in various cities of Serbia: Belgrade, Novi Sad and Sombor but we are in negotiation to include Becej, Novi Becej, Veliko Gradiste, Bela Crkva, Pancevo, Vrsac, Subotica, etc.
MEC will start with the combination of the online and face-to-face Digital Literacy workshops to give first training for young leaders – trainers and after that will use their internet platform for collection of all outcomes as a future educational resource.
Lessons of the experts will be online, visible for all interested population. Practical work will be in every place organized with members of the network.
Part of the Digital Literacy activities will be the DIMMER what is a response to the contemporary Digital cultural environment. When people create media as a way to learn, they build critical thinking, communication, collaboration and citizenship skills.
Over 50 organisations are planned to join the campaign to offer events for 5,000 people.
Contact: Miomir Rajcevic, President of Media Education Centre
- Report on ALL DIGITAl Week 2019 in Serbia: Promoting Media Literacy in Education and Learning
- Blogpost on Unite-IT: All Digital and Media Literacy Week for Sustainable Development in Serbia
- Web 2.0 tools in classroom teaching: All Digital Week in Barajevo, Serbia
- ALL DIGITAL WEEK 2019 in School “9 May” from Zrenjanin, Serbia
- Best events of All Digital Week 2019 are from Spain, Serbia, Russia
- Report on ALL DIGITAL Week 2018 in Serbia: Improving Digital Skills for the nation – partnership for prosperity
- Blogpost on Unite-IT: ALL DIGITAL Week 2018 in Serbia
- QR Code: Combining national tradition and modern technology – BEST EVENT 2018 Finalist
- ALL DIGITAL WEEK in primary and high school “9 May” from Zrenjanin, Serbia
- ALL DIGITAL WEEK in the Mechanical School “14, October” Kraljevo, Serbia
- Overview of ALL DIGITAL Week commitments and plans in Serbia
- Blogpost: GOW17 in Serbia – #1 in Europe
- Blogpost: GOW17 in Oreskovica, Serbia
- Overview of GOW17 commitments and activities in Serbia
- Overview of GOW16 commitments and activities in Serbia
- Blogpost: GOW16 in Serbia – the greatest fair of activities and creativity so far
- Blogpost: Online Weekly Publication about GOW16 in two schools of Aleksinac and Zitkovac-Moravac
- Blogpost: GOW16 in primary school ‘Djura Jaksic’, Oreskovica, Serbia
- Blogpost: GOW16 in school “14.oktobar” Kraljevo-Serbia
- Video: GOW16: Onlajn Nedeljnik
- Video: GOW16: Stop-motion studio of 3rd grade students
- Video: Online Week
- Video: GOW16 multimedia classroom activities in Novi Sad
- Photos: GOW16 in Serbia
- Blogpost: Digital inclusion of seniors through inter-generational support
- Blogpost: GOW in Kraljevo Serbia
- Blogpost: GOW in Oreskovica Serbia
- Video: Inclusion through Skype
- Video: Digital inclusion of seniors
- Photos: GOW in Serbia and partners in action